Ah…Amazon you lured me in with your bargains and, of course, I couldn’t resist. Buuuuut, everything cost me under £1.20! 😀 😀
Most of them I got in the half terms bargains, but one or two were recommendations, along with 1 pre-order.
Well, let’s get started! \o/
1. Stolen ink by Holly Evans – This was a pre-order for the small price of 99p! It’s urban fantasy and I’m really interested in discovering what exactly a tattoo magician is!
2. Wool by Hugh Howey, Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray and Jimmy Broxton – I got this in the sale. It’s a dystopian graphic novel. Apparently, it’s also a novel, but I’ve not read it. Perhaps, I’ll pick it up if enjoy this.
3. The Person Controller by David Baddiel – Another sale buy. I’d seen this in the bookshop, but never picked it up. I’d say it’s children, fantasy genre. Looks super cool.
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – Ah, this is a rare beast. I don’t tend to be interested in this type of book, particularly not the romance that will most likely happen, but I think many book lovers on social media will read the blurb and think, must read!
5. Rotters by Carl R. Cart – Another sale buy. I grabbed this because it’s apocalyptic and that is my weakness. Otherwise, I’m not sure I would’ve got it. This book cover is a bit meh. However, the goodreads one is a bit better.
6. Little dead man by Jake Bible– Another apocalyptic one, (get ready for a few of these). This…has a really out there synopsis. This book will either go really right or really…really wrong.
7. Threshold by Jeff Olah – Another apocalyptic one in the sale. I’m very excited to read this one.
8. Awakening by Jeff Olah – I actually didn’t notice these were by the same author. I saw post apocalyptic and that was enough for me. I really like the cover for this one.
9. Howl’s moving castle by Diana Wynne Jones – I love this book and I love the movie too. I actually own a physical copy, but, hey, for 99p, why not?
10. Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell – The cover looks awesome! Looks like its going to be a spooky read.
Last two, I promise!
OK, next two were brought to my attention by other bloggers and this is the part I admit I lied. Not all the books cost me under £1.20. The next two were under £2.00.
I know, such an ungodly amount. I can hear your gasps of shocks from here, but it isn’t my fault! I shall inform you whose it was!
11. The wizard’s gambit by Kylie Betzner – This seems to be a comedic fantasy, which if anyone knows my love of Terry Pratchett, will know this is right up my street. This buy is all Holly Evans’ fault. She happened to tweet about the 2nd book and it caught my interest. Bad Holly.
12. The castoffs #1 by Brian Smith, MK Reed and Molly Ostertag – A graphic novel, (comic?), that I discovered through mybookjacket, (and several others books, but I’ve resisted…for now.) So, yeah, it’s Vicky’s fault. Bad Vicky.
Alright, that’s it! A crazy amount, I know, but it didn’t cost me much in total. I’m really excited to get stuck into all of them.
Have you gotten any bargains lately? Any of these books interest you?