I was tagged by the wonderful @mybookjacket. Technically, I was tagged on instagram, but I’ve never quite got the hang of it so I figured I’d do it here! \o/
So, 20 facts about me…
- Despite how extroverted I seem online, I am the Queen of introverts.
- When reading I prefer third pov to first pov. (Although many of my favourite books are in first.)
- I’d choose Star trek over Star wars. (Love them both though!)
- To this day, the scariest film I have ever seen is Watership down.
- I am ginger and proud! \o/
- I like to crochet, but cannot knit to save the life of me.
- I love watching TV/films with the subtitles. I’m always sad if they’re not available.
- I love world cinema films.
- I am short sighted and wear, (a very snazzy green), pair of spectacles.
- I cannot read a book or watch a film with animals in it because I can’t handle them being hurt.
- My favourite Disney film growing up was The little Mermaid. I used to go swimming and pretend I was Mermaid, but not just any mermaid, a CAT mermaid.
- I used to swim for my town’s swimming club and won a few medals.
- I prefer cooler weather to warmer.
- I LOVE blankets. It doesn’t matter how hot it is, you can guarantee that I’ll have a blanket trailing behind me.
- My favourite colour is green. I always feel guilty though because I adored blue through my childhood and I feel like I’m cheating on it.
- My least liked colour is pink.
- I don’t like cake.
- I take my tea milky with two sugars. (Just in case you need to know.)
- I get crazy motion sickness, just sitting in a motionless car can set it off. Yet I never used to have it when I was young.
- I’m learning to play the piano and hopefully the violin
This was REALLY hard!