- Make a post linking the person who nominated you
- Answer the 5 questions the person who nominated you provided
- Include the award sticker on the post
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers you think are worthy of this award. Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs. Give them 5 questions to answer.
- Copy the rules onto the post.
Here are my answers to Lily’s questions.
What books do you love/hate?
I love the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, but if I had to choose my favourite book it would The Spook’s Apprentice by Joseph Delaney.
The only book I’ve come close to hating is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I didn’t read the rest of the series.
Who is your favourite author?
Can I choose multiples?! Ok, Terry Pratchett, Diana Wynne Jones, Eoin Colfer and Joseph Delaney are my top Authors.
What is your hobby?
I have quite a few hobbies. This blog, (obviously). I read, watch films, (again obviously), but I also like to bake, crochet, cross stitch, and write.
What genre do you read the most?
Fantasy is my genre of choice. I also like Sci Fi and Ya, particularly dystopian.
If you have to take only one thing to an island in a middle of no where, what will it be?
Escape pod! Is that cheating?
OK, I’m assuming there’s fresh water and food ect and it has to be a ‘thing’ so… an indestructible e-reader with an immortal battery, fully downloaded with all my favourite books.
My questions are …
- What is your favourite movie of 2015?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- If you were a character from a book/movie, who would you be?
- What is the last book you bought?